Friday, June 18, 2010

Word Awaits

Hello All,

No word yet about sponsorship from City Bike Shop. I received an email from Terry, who is the team manager for the squad but no official invite from the shop owner himself. It is a little worrying but I supposed these things take some time to get together.

Good day training on the slopes yesterday, about 40 miles with roughly 12 of them coming on steep, categorized climbs. I am feeling pretty good heading into the Big M race next Sunday and hoping to come out with a pretty strong result. The Specialized I am riding is very nice and I am benefitting greatly from the new drivetrain.

The World Cup is on, so it is safe of the reader to assume that "USA, USA"-ing is going to be the main activity of my morning. Congrats to Serbia and Switzerland also, those are some great upsets that make this whole tournament just that much more exciting.

I hope everything is going well in your neck of the woods, better post soon,

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment